- Lifeline Canberra CEO Carrie-Ann Leeson will be available for media comment.
- Local Canberra Mascots: Gymmy from Club Lime, Brumby Jack, Hydration Girl and Drain Sherriff from Icon Water, Prime Possum and Sarge from the Canberra Calvary will be in attendance providing great footage and photo opportunities.
- Lifeline Canberra Ambassador Melissa Breen, Australia’s fastest female, will be onsite and will be available for interviews and photo/footage opportunities.
When: Saturday 3 November. Two classes – 8.30am serious bootcampers and 9.30am all ages welcome.
Where: University of Canberra, Oval 6
Cost: $26 the cost of one life-changing Lifeline calls (kids 16 years and under are free)
Bootcamp classes: Club Lime will be running both classes
- Members from Embassy Of The United Arab Emirates will be onsite with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and dates.
- Coffee thanks to Our Dream Café
- Homemade bliss balls and granola thanks to GH Nutrition
For further information, and to register: