1. Start on the main online sales page. Browse by category to explore our collection and look for items of interest to you.
2. Click on the title of an item to see detailed information about it. On this individual product page, you can
- click on 'add to cart'
- click on 'enquire about this product' to create an email in which you can seek further information about the item
- return to the page with the list of all items in the category, or use the arrow buttons near the top of the page to look at other items in the same category
- use the menu at the right hand side of the page to select a different category.
3. After you click on 'Add to cart', you can choose to continue browsing, or to see the contents of your cart.
You can also get to your cart at any time by clicking on 'Cart' on the right hand side of the page, just under the 'Search' box.
4. When you have selected the items you wish to purchase, go to your cart to check your selections. You can delete items, or continue browsing until you have finished shopping. When the list in the cart is complete and correct, click on 'Place order'.
If you have registered and shopped with us before, enter your username and password to continue. Select your preferred delivery method and confirm your order.
If you are a new customer, please complete the registration form on this 'Place Order' page to create an account with us. After you submit your registration , you will be able to select your preferred delivery method and confirm your order.
You will recieve an email with your username (your email address) and a password for future use.
We will acknowledge your order by email.
5. We will then calculate shipping costs based on your preferred delivery method and send another email with this information.
6. You should then return to the Lifeline Canberra website, select the 'Online Book Payments' option from the Bookfair menu, and log on. This will take you to the payments page, where you can select your order number and enter the calculated shipping cost in 'Quoted Postage Amount' to see the total cost for the order.
7. You can then enter your credit card details and submit the payment. You will receive an acknowledgement when the payment is accepted; your order will then be packed and shipped.
- You can log out at any time – click on the 'log out' message at the top right of the page.
- The 'Search' box at the right hand side of each page allows you to look for specific items by author, title or key word.