This course provides participants with fundamental skills to deal with people who are displaying difficult behaviour. This intensive course equips people with the skills needed to de-escalate difficult situations as they arise, and most importantly, the value of boundary setting and self-care.
- Developing trusting relationships.
- Resolving (terminating) situations at an appropriate time.
- Basic Mental Health Awareness.
- De-escalating situations with significant emotion or crisis.
Planned upcoming training sessions for Dealing with People in Difficult Situations:
- 22 November
- 5 February
- 20 March
- 18 April
- 17 May
- 25 June
Courses run from 9am to 1pm.
- General $200 inc GST pp
- Concession $150 inc GST pp (not for profit organisations and pension card holders)
Click here to download a course registration form.