This course provides participants with fundamental skills to deal with people who are displaying difficult behaviour. This intensive course equips people with the skills needed to de-escalate difficult situations as they arise, and most importantly, the value of boundary setting and self-care.
- Developing trusting relationships.
- Resolving (terminating) situations at an appropriate time.
- Basic Mental Health Awareness.
- De-escalating situations with significant emotion or crisis.
Planned upcoming training sessions for Dealing with People in Difficult Situations in 2016 are:
- 29 April
- 19 May
- $150 inc GST pp
- $120 inc GST pp (not for profit organisations and pension card holders)
Click here to download a course registration form.