2018 September Lifeline Bookfair
The Collectors Room (in the Parkes Room of the Conference Centre at EPIC) contains the rare, valuable and fragile items donated to Lifeline Canberra.
A catalogue of books available in the Collectors Room is now available . This gives title, author, publisher, price and an indication of the quality of the books in the Collectors Room. The full range may be more extensive than shown in the catalogue as items such as collectable records, pop culture, pamphlets, less valuable rarer books, and maps are also on sale.
The entire Collectables area, including the Collectors' Room, will be open on all three days of the:
The 2018 September Lifeline Bookfair - at EPIC:
- Friday 7 September 9am - 6pm
- Saturday 8 September 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 9 September 10am - 3pm!
In the Collectors' Room: first and limited editions, rare, old, fragile and collectable items – a wide range of adult and children’s books, also pamphlets, posters and ephemera, plus collectable vinyl records and music CDs. Children's books also include gift quality stock as as well as bookplates from vintage children's books.
Categories can include:
- ACT and NSW local history
- Antarctica and the Arctic
- Art reproductions, prints and posters
- Art, architecture and photography
- Asia and the Pacific
- Australian Aborigines
- Canberra and region
- Children's Australian and overseas classics
- Collectable authors
- Collectable vinyl records and music CDs
- Folio editions
- Journals and magazines
- Languages other than English
- Nature and environment
- General non-fiction
- Signed editions